You can type here any text you want

500 Suzuki Quadzilla

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karst#9

1990 Suzuki lt500r quadracer. Rebuilt engine,fmf header,+12 swingarm,new maier plastic,extra wheels and tires,lots of extra parts $2800 obo. 785-483-8053

Good luck with the sale. I just sold my Raptor to a local guy and bought a Renegade 800....it's a real blast! It was good to shoot the crap with ya in Noble. Talk to ya soon and have a good holiday season.

4wheerler2.jpg

4wheeler.jpg

Engine is fresh, maybee 10 hrs. on rebuild, first size over on piston, very nice port job on cylinder, head milled 100 thou. FMF header and silencer, +12 swingarm, comes with 4 different rear sprockets, and 2 front sprockets for gear changes, extra carb, extra rear spring, extra rear wheels and tires, extra ignition box, 2 extra fenders. Needs rear brake cylinder, or bleed the cylinder, sticks sometimes :mad: ,other wise than that, this thing will just flat haul ass. I outrun my buddies BANSHEE that runs on alcohol :D I got to get rid of this thing Joe, i got a GN spotted that i am going to get if i can sell it ;)

Sene me some more close up pictures of all around the bike, I'm passing them on to my buddy that's well connected in the ATV industry.

Back