You can type here any text you want

502 Chevelle goes down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maxboosteric

This was alittle while ago but its good so here goes.Its a 69 chevelle with all the tricks tubed,roll bar,crate 502.I seen this guy trying to race a viper the day before.I followed him on the highway and pull up beside him.I get the what is that look and then he looks at his buddy and says something.He puts it down alittle before me, and gets the half car jump.This is from about 55 mph.It only takes a sec for me to see the look on his face that what hell is going on.I walk by him and shut it down at about 90.It ends up that is my back doctor and we start taking about cars.He tells me he can't beleive he got beat by turbo 6.It only took about month for him to find a GN and he bought it.(dam rich guys).
I guess even docs need educated.............Now he wants me to work on his GN. Also he said it ran high 7's in the 1/8 mile.Mine is a 87 turbo-t running 7.30's and 11.60's 1/4 and I was on race gas 25 psi at the time, thats all I run.

at least he was smart enough to come over to the darkside and buy a gn!!!
tell him you'll order one of those $600.00 ;) smc alkykits for his car so you can run 23psi of boost on pump gas!!

great kill!

Good Kill! But that’s really sad that his 502 Chevelle was only able to turn high 7s in the 1/8th. I was able to run an 8.0X and some 8.1Xs in my LS1 (12.4s to 12.6s @107/108 in the quarter) with only drag radials, higher stall converter, air box, and cat-back exhaust. Maybe he had some real traction issues??? Did he tell you what kind of MPH he was pulling? I got an 86/87mph on that 8.0 run (1.69 60 foot) and it’s a 3750 to 3800 pound car (with driver). Maybe his Chevelle was really out of tune? That car should be making gobs more torque and power than my LS1...

Still a good kill in my book though!! :)

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
at least he was smart enough to come over to the darkside and buy a gn!!!
tell him you'll order one of those $600.00 ;) smc alkykits for his car so you can run 23psi of boost on pump gas!!

great kill!

FYI.....the SMC kits are only $349 last time I checked.:D

NO!!!! RRRRREALLY?!?!?!!?!

but if maxboosteric tells the backdoctor (owner of the 69 chevelle and now owns GN) that the alky kits cost 600.00, then he gets 2, one for him and one for the other guy
when you buy 3 or more they cost 300.00 each!

get it! = free smc alky kit :)

After you install both alky kits, tell him you hurt your back while working on his car.

Back