You can type here any text you want

6.60@206

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
That's what the twin turbo Stage2 dragster went yesterday. The 60' was off a little and their hoping for more today. Just thought I would share with everyone.

HighPSI said:
That's what the twin turbo Stage2 dragster went yesterday. The 60' was off a little and their hoping for more today. Just thought I would share with everyone.

Thanks for the update Cal, what does it weigh?

Is there a web site with some pics and info on that dragster? Mike Boohers supercharged dragster is a REALLY cool looking dragster. That would be neat to see those dragsters go down the track.

Jason

HighPSI said:

:eek: See it can be done, a dragster does weigh considerably less though. That is flying regardless. Awesome. :cool:

thanks for the help cal car went 6.58 @ 206 on sunday @1pm in 98 degree weather had 1.05 60' car spun because of hot track has had 1.00 60's so there is still more to come. going to bradenton nopi event oct 8

No problem. Spoke with Precision yesterday. I've got some new turbos in the works for you!

HighPSI said:
No problem. Spoke with Precision yesterday. I've got some new turbos in the works for you!

I have heard of someone running twin Precision GT-42Rs out in NJ....

turbodragster,thats really great! Its cool seeing people like you pushing the performance of the little v-6. I am sure there some more left in combination. keep us posted!

Probably the same ones he's projected for the Riviera. Our little secret. Keeps them all wondering. :biggrin:

opeltwinturbo said:
Probably the same ones he's projected for the Riviera. Our little secret. Keeps them all wondering. :biggrin:

John,

I am married and don't need anyone else teasing me.
Hook a brother up with some information.

Best regards,

Back