You can type here any text you want

$6000 * GREY 87 T WO2 T TOP in connectict

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttaowner

i have had this car 2 years now and have a lot of fun with it but my original intention of buying the car was to take off the high performance parts and return the car to stock! car is mostly stock now with a few exceptions. engine was rebuilt about 7,000 miles ago and runs good. engine has ported heads,double roller timing chain,cometic head gaskets,comp cams 212/212 cam with new lifters and a buch of other stuff there was about $4000 in engine work and i have the reciepts to prove it. car now has the factory wheels back on it and the wheels in the pictures are on some of my other cars! i have 9 of these cars and i am looking to sell a couple of them.

car has t tops,posi rear,maroon bucket seat/console interior,pw,pl pt,right hand mirror in dash,twilight sentinel.WORKING POWER ANTENNA,concert sound2, etc......

frame and quarters are 100% solid. the car needs doors or bondo these ones up again. NEEDS PAINT

***********PICTURE OF THE ENGINE IS NOT THE ONE IN THE CAR IT IS JUST A PICTURE TO SHOW YOU THAT THE CAR HAS THE MORE DESIREABLE INTERCOOLED ENGINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

i have the ct title in hand $6000 firm

LOTS OF NEW PARTS ON THIS CAR.

203 213 9126 JAMES

I AM NOT BROKE OR DESPERATE FOR MONEY JUST LOOKING TO SELL A COUPLE CARS AND UPGRADE TO A BETTER CONDITION 86-87 T TYPE

if somebody wants to take a couple higher mileage cars in trade for 1 lower mileage car i might be up for it. NO 84 OR 85'S !!!!!!!

jamesgraybuick.jpg

we42015.jpg

hey man i might b intersted in buying it do u have more pics of it and are the doors the only part of the car with rust

hey man i might b intersted in buying it do u have more pics of it and are the doors the only part of the car with rust

i have been meaning to snap a few more pics! quarters look good,fenders and nose looks good,under t tops looks good,rocker look good inside of trunk looks good.

doors have the typical door rot which i knew when i bought the car

we have rain here the next few days but i will post up pics

about the only things i would consider a trade for is a syclone,typhoon or another TTA.that would be it!!!

Still firm on the price?

Its a fair a price otherwise it will end up eventually in the parts section and i will get my money out of it that way!! Sad but true !!! Car is a decent driver and 2 years ago with a diffrent set of wheels and tires on it i got a ton of compliments but i have since bought 3 more 87's and no longer need this car. I have 7 turbo t's and gn's and 2 tta's and some other cars and trucks so selling off 1 car is not gonna hurt my collection. On second thought i could yank the engine , tranny or rear and lower the price a little :)

Its a fair a price otherwise it will end up eventually in the parts section and i will get my money out of it that way!! Sad but true !!! Car is a decent driver and 2 years ago with a diffrent set of wheels and tires on it i got a ton of compliments but i have since bought 3 more 87's and no longer need this car. I have 7 turbo t's and gn's and 2 tta's and some other cars and trucks so selling off 1 car is not gonna hurt my collection. On second thought i could yank the engine , tranny or rear and lower the price a little :)

Sad to see such a big fan of these cars willing to kill them off for a few extra dollars... I guess it's all about the bottom line. I had spoken to you a few months back regarding this car, and if my memory serves me correctly, the carfax showed that it had 190k miles on it. I guess "fair price" is subjective :biggrin:

GLWS! If you were willing to negotiate, I may have bought this months ago.

Sad to see such a big fan of these cars willing to kill them off for a few extra dollars... I guess it's all about the bottom line. I had spoken to you a few months back regarding this car, and if my memory serves me correctly, the carfax showed that it had 190k miles on it. I guess "fair price" is subjective :biggrin:

GLWS! If you were willing to negotiate, I may have bought this months ago.

I am losing money on this car!!! I paid $7500 for it !!! I offset losing $$ by taking some of the upgrades off the car. I sold 3 engines last year at $2500 each and several 8.5 rears at $950 each . A working tranny is worth another $500 that is nearly $4000 already !!! Not counting anything else on the car. This engine also has 7000 miles on the rebuild therefore worth more than the others that i sold for $2500. I have zero issues tearing this car apart to recoup my money !!! Years from now people will say i should of bought that restoreable car for reasonable money instead of being a tire kicker.i guess i will make my other cars more valuable by ripping this 1 apart next!!!. Last year i stripped a totalled 87 gn. A 86 gn that was in a little worse shape than this car and i just finished cutting up a 87 turbo t because of having issues selling this car. Check the parts section under my name i have no problem tearing these cars apart to recoup my money. Sad but true :(

I am losing money on this car!!! I paid $7500 for it !!! I offset losing $$ by taking some of the upgrades off the car. I sold 3 engines last year at $2500 each and several 8.5 rears at $950 each . A working tranny is worth another $500 that is nearly $4000 already !!! Not counting anything else on the car. This engine also has 7000 miles on the rebuild therefore worth more than the others that i sold for $2500. I have zero issues tearing this car apart to recoup my money !!! Years from now people will say i should of bought that restoreable car for reasonable money instead of being a tire kicker.i guess i will make my other cars more valuable by ripping this 1 apart next!!!. Last year i stripped a totalled 87 gn. A 86 gn that was in a little worse shape than this car and i just finished cutting up a 87 turbo t because of having issues selling this car.

I am far from a tire kicker, believe me. I've bought and sold at least 2 cars from this forum... and I've been on here since 2001! It's just sad that you're willing to chop that car up to make maybe a thousand more than selling it complete to someone who is looking to restore it. You also have to calculate your time wasted chopping it/shipping out parts. Is it really worth it?

Check the parts section under my name i have no problem tearing these cars apart to recoup my money. Sad but true :(

I've seen the GN and the turbo-T ads you are referring to and it sucks to see something restorable being cut up with a sawzall in order to make a few extra bucks. These are not regular regals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back