You can type here any text you want

$6000 * GREY 87 T WO2 T TOP in connectict

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am far from a tire kicker, believe me. I've bought and sold at least 2 cars from this forum... and I've been on here since 2001! It's just sad that you're willing to chop that car up to make maybe a thousand more than selling it complete to someone who is looking to restore it. You also have to calculate your time wasted chopping it/shipping out parts. Is it really worth it?

I dont know about to you but to me a $1000. Is a bunch of money !!!!!!!!

I've seen the GN and the turbo-T ads you are referring to and it sucks to see something restorable being cut up with a sawzall in order to make a few extra bucks. These are not regular regals!
I am fully aware how rare these cars are but if people dont have the cash for a whole car or even a roller and i have to sell things 1 part at a time to recoup what i initially paid that is what i will do. I have probably been a member on here since around 2003 under various alias's i have bought about 6 cars on here including this car.i was not necessarily calling you a tire kicker but this car has been on craigslist and on here off and on for a few months and have been offered ridicalous offers cash wise and stupid cars that are not even in the same league or even boats so i am so tired of dealing with the b.s. I dont even feel bad chopping up a good car to get my money back. It seems like more people can afford a piece of 1 of these cars rather than a whole car. I believe there was around $4000 in reciepts for engine repair / rebuild so its not like im trying rip anybody off at $6000. So what was your offer when you called before????? Were you the guy that offered me $5000 and i hung up him for being a cheapa$$ low baller ???

I am fully aware how rare these cars are but if people dont have the cash for a whole car or even a roller and i have to sell things 1 part at a time to recoup what i initially paid that is what i will do. I have probably been a member on here since around 2003 under various alias's i have bought about 6 cars on here including this car.i was not necessarily calling you a tire kicker but this car has been on craigslist and on here off and on for a few months and have been offered ridicalous offers cash wise and stupid cars that are not even in the same league or even boats so i am so tired of dealing with the b.s. I dont even feel bad chopping up a good car to get my money back. It seems like more people can afford a piece of 1 of these cars rather than a whole car. I believe there was around $4000 in reciepts for engine repair / rebuild so its not like im trying rip anybody off at $6000. So what was your offer when you called before????? Were you the guy that offered me $5000 and i hung up him for being a cheapa$$ low baller ???

I didn't even make an offer because you were not willing to negotiate the price one bit without taking parts off the car... then what's the sense. You can find cleaner ones with less miles for only a little bit more. Not trying to bash your sale but you make it seem like it is a diamond in the rough when it needs a ton of work to make it presentable. Plus, the car isn't even registered to you and you couldn't prove the motor (which you have those receipts for) is still in this car.

Chopping TRs

TTA, why do you contradict yourself? If your not desperate and broke then why are you chopping all these cars ? Seems that if you sold off that many parts then you surely could afford a better condition TR or possibly restore some of the ones you cut up! I seen the 86 GN add and the condition it was in, to bad that bit the dust.

What worries me is people buying these engines, tran and rears with unknown mileage and paying top dollar prices... And not to mension how you are bragging about all the money you are making on these folks. Pee Whee !!

TTA, why do you contradict yourself? If your not desperate and broke then why are you chopping all these cars ? Seems that if you sold off that many parts then you surely could afford a better condition TR or possibly restore some of the ones you cut up! I seen the 86 GN add and the condition it was in, to bad that bit the dust.

What worries me is people buying these engines, tran and rears with unknown mileage and paying top dollar prices... And not to mension how you are bragging about all the money you are making on these folks. Pee Whee !!

i have space issues too many cars and not enough room.the 86 gn i bought to take apart that car is not horrible but not great either it has a couple good size patches in the floor,the doors were junk and the trunklid was rotted,car had a roolbar welded in and the car had no heat in it.the reason the gn was bought was to put the we4 in the pics below toghther.the we4 is from kentucky and in super nice condition and had been painted before i got it and i got the we4 AFTER i bought the grey car in this ad.the blue 87 turbo t in the pic i also got AFTER getting the grey car.the blue car is 100% rustfree and had 70,000 miles on it and i had the parts already in stock to make it the way i wanted.the reason my OTHER grey turbo t was taken apart is because of threads just like this one !!!!! i tried selling the 86 gn as a roller and nobody wants to pay for that one either , if you can write down on a piece of paper what things are worth and you KNOW u can get that for them WITHOUT HASSELS the decision becomes easy! I'M NOT BRAGGING WHAT I GOT I'M JUST SAYING $6000 FOR THE CAR IN THIS AD MAKES SENSE BECAUSE ENGINE TRANNY AND REAR MONEY WISE WORK OUT TO AROUND $4000 AND THE REST OF THE CAR IS SURELY WORTH MORE THAN $2000 PARTED OUT !!! why are you worried about the mileage on the parts that i sell??? i tell everybody what i know about the engine/tranny or rear i tell the the mileage or the history of the car that it came out of.the engine out of the grey t was suppose to go in a malibu and the guy owns a machine shot so he didn't care about anything other than it being complete the rear and tranny i still have.the rear out of the 86gn was sold to a member on here and he was gonna put the whole rear in his nonposi gn but instead just swapped out the posi his name is uncledave look him up he gave me positive feedback a couple months ago, the other gn i sold went to NJ and that guy is a ASE mechanic and again just wanted a complete engine to swap in to his 84 and he was quite happy with our transaction and i can provide you with his number and you can call him up and i'm 100% he was happy the way our transaction went.the 3rd engine in the wrecked gn went to a customer of dave husek the tranny builder/sponsor on here ,dave was very happy with the tranny. the engine was a running engine but was taken for whatever reason i don't know and apparently somebody was in that engine before and the crank was cut so i gave dave a virgin crank to make up for it and as far as i know dave and i are still good with 1 another since he still takes my phone calls when i call and he has called me several times since then, so if your worried call dave and check up on me.the rear out of the wrecked gn just went to the guy who bought the engine out of the grey t that i chopped up i let him take it free for now with the trust that he is gonna bring the rear out of his car to me once he cleans and paints and rebuilds the one i let him take. i am not on here ripping anybody off for anything and i am pretty honest with the cars/parts that i sell.

the car below got the engine ,tranny,exhaust and gauges,front mount,downpipe ,etc... out of the 86 gn that i parted out. this car is a better car than the ad above and this car was bought after i already owned the grey car
we42003.jpg

we42004.jpg

the blue car was also bought after i already owned the grey car.this car is also better than the grey car above. it has 82,000 miles and 100%rustfree
we42010.jpg

4376477239_9aa9a38878_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back