You can type here any text you want

67 chevyII

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTA89

I have a 67 chevy nova and is considering putting a GN motor & trany just wondering if there is a place that I can purchase a wire harness to work .thanks

Attachments

• TTA 89.jpg
    TTA 89.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 321
  • NOVA.jpg
    NOVA.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 328
Dream Car

That has always been my dream hybrid car. A 67 Chevy2 SS with a twin turbo'd LC2. That is going to be one Sweet Bad ride. Caspers has what you need. I need to look for a chevy2 can't hardly find them nowdays. Miss our old Hugger orange 65 NovaSS 327 pg and our old 2hdtp 67 Nova 283, pg.ac.

Would love a project Pro Touring/Nova like yours keep it black monochrome and sinister, Transplant the GN power bulge on the Nova hood instead of the typical 4" cowl every one uses, put GNX gills on the fenders, slam it ,shave it,smooth it, nice efficent fmic,custom 4 link with coil overs , rack and pinion steering, Hydroboost brake system discs on all 4 corners,wheels powdercoated red, stocker lookin 18"s x 10" rims with some phat 325 series out back, mini tubbed , wheels topped off with dog dish hubcaps with the Power 6 cnc'd into THEM, 16"s x 8" in the front. A contemporary Black and grey suede leather interior like them Chicano boys that do Boyd C's work they do some kick a## interiors, Gotta have it with Vintage air. Buy some SS Corvette take off mufflers from Mallet race cars for 150. Have the exhaust exit like a vette. Or you could go another route make an altered Nova with LC2 powertrain

A guy could get carried away it would be nice to have the money and time. You are going to have a fun build . There are so many ways to go on a build like that Hybrid Nova. Even the old factory altered cars of the 60's/Gasser type looking with a straight axle up front, it would be cool to have a Nova with a twin turbo LC2 with the exhaust/downpipes exiting fenderwells . built up just like the Altereds of yesteryear that would be a cool/fun project as well. Acid dipped body, light weight Magnesium wheels up front , some Nostalgic whitewall Firestone slicks a modern day speced out replica of a 60's altered Nova. Have a Wild Thang that is street legal:eek: Wanna trade your Nova so I can do something crazy with it. Keep us posted you is a lucky man

I had a 66 SS before I had my GN and I miss it. I wish I still had it I would probably do a swap too. ;)

IMG_0429.jpg

The guy I bought my GN swap from was going to put the motor/trans in a 66 Deuce. When I picked everything up he threw it in with the package. let me know if you are interested. The Harness is by Ron Francis, it comes with its own fuse panel, extra long wiring that is clearly labelled and bagged and instruction. It even has plugs for the ecu. Its def. one of the cleanest aftermarket harnesses I've seen. Let me know

Attachments

• 110707 027.jpg
    110707 027.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 110707 028.jpg
    110707 028.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 110707 029.jpg
    110707 029.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 110707 030.jpg
    110707 030.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 268
my "opinion" is go with Caspers all the way !! John has DONE 2 hybrids himself and all his stuff is plug and play .. Support isn't a problem !! :cool:

The Harness is by Ron Francis

Sorry for the intrusion, but I would be interested in the Ron Francis harness. I am getting ready to put my GN motor into a 63 chevyII. Please send me a private message and I will get back to you after 6pm tomorrow night. Thanks James

Back