67 Firebird with turbo 6 power!

You have a beautiful car...what are you planning on asking for it?

I would sell the car for $19,900. Everything on the car is new. The motor, transmission and rear are all fresh. I replaced all of the brakes, upgraded to front disc, upgraded to power brakes and replaced every line on the car. I repaced every steering component with new and upgrade the car to quick ratio power steering with a modern steering box and lots of the other upgrades. I also just recently added a Covan dash insert with all aftermarket gauges for a nice clean look, added a dual nozzle progressive Alky system and a A2W intercooler that bolts directly in place of the stock intercooler. I am planning to take the car to the track on the 29th and it should run 10's without pushing anything hard. I had an almost identical set up in my T Type and it went 10.60's and the T Type weighed 300 pounds more and the T Type had more in it.

So how did the track visit go??

Bob

Unfortuntaley I haven't made it to the track yet. Last Friday night I had a family event come up so I couldn't make it. The track is only open on Saturday's for the month of Nov. then it shuts down for the winter so I was planning to go yesterday but I was on call for work and I got to make a trip to Memphis instead!:( I am going to try again this Saturday and see what comes to prevent me from going this time! :confused: The only downside is that track doesn't do a lot of track prep this late in the year so it will likely be a spin fest but I will hope for the best.