67novagnswap

motomafia

i have a gn swapped 67 nova, ,, , having prob with the thottle cable and gas pedal assem..... cant get it to work properly with the new 70mm throttle body .... i have a nova pedal assm , and gn throttle cable .. . i would like to get a new setup but dunno where to go and get a complete kit , do i get it for the gn or for the nova?? any ideas

when i did the swap into a 75 firebird, i went to autozone and bought a universal throttle cable out of the "high performance aisle", i think it was about 20.00. It came with everything to make it work and it was braided

You could also use a throttle cable assembly for a street rod. Lots of different models available. Lokar brand is one of them.

you use the factory mount and it comes with an eye that attaches just like the factory cable.where it goes through the firewall the factory hole was to big so i used 2 washers to span the hole.

i have a lever that i in the engine bay that moves when my acc pedal moves the throttle cable connects to that then goes to the throttle body iam just wondering if the advance kit will work ....

i think i know what setup you have, i honestly don't know if it will work. It might be in your best interest to look into aftermarket pedals.

What did you do about the oil pan hitting the steering bar? Or do you have an aftermarket front end kit? Do you have any pics of the car?