You can type here any text you want

68 chevelle got SMOOOOKEd

• Thread starter Thread starter SMOKIN86T
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
S

SMOKIN86T

drivin down the main drag at night when i see muscle car tale lights up ahead, and hear the sound of a rumbly small block :D
i boost a bit to catch up, and when i get near them i see 3 guys, spikey hair and backwards fliped up sun visors and big puffy jackets. the car was white with chevy rallie wheels and radail T/As. sudently, he stands on it! i tap into the boost a little and it turns into a race. i instantly pulled on him and than he let off it, with the words out the open window "its just a ****ty regal any ways!" :rolleyes: i got a good laugh outa that :D

lol..I love racing old iron. We have a lot of those here including older Camaros, Novas and Chevelles. It's fun to watch them after a race...they can't seem to figure out how those lil' 302's and 231's can smoke such a mountain of a motor..and usually, they have the spray too!

I love it!

Heck, my 69 SS is now on the road and I am working on the body and paint. It will be fun to run against one of you Turbo guys up here in the NW. Mine is a BB and I do believe a street tire race at Pacific or Bremerton would be a real good race. No slicks on my Velle as I don't intend to put in a roll cage.

Chevy BB, A/C, 1300 watts of stereo, Demon vacuum secondary carb, 4:11's, 2004R by Bruce............. :cool:

Too bad I'm in NC and your in NW, I'd love to run ya...friendly of course. I also have A LOT of turbo-regal friends here that'd love the shot...BUT..we're kinda worlds away so I'm waisting my time and yours typing this..

Sorry....

5ohgotcha - nice comments and it isn't a waste of time to talk! It wouldn't be half as fun racing if you only had GN's to race just as I wouldn't have as much fun if there were only BB Chevy's to race!

If any of the GN crowd is heading out to Pacific or Bremerton raceway I would like a email! Althought the Chevelle isn't finished I can bring out the small block 68 Corvette for some fun and no I won't be racing for emblems with the Corvette!

I never see any GN's or turbo Regals around Tacoma or the Olympic peninsula and I would really like to share a day of racing with fellow enthusist's or even a few burgers and a beer or two if your guys want to talk "trash". I have a few acres and a complete shop with a mechanic's pit, welding, air and even body tools if anyone wants to take a cruise to Fox Island. My shop is open to all gearheads on Saturday's.

Back