You can type here any text you want

698 rwhp now

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
We've been tuning the TTA a bit more today. Still having wastegate spring issues until the new one arrives.. Running max boost of 23.2psi, we will be running 32-35 with the new spring.

89tta_1.jpg

It sounds like you are getting things in order.
What would you like to run in that beast when set
on kill???

May I please see some pictures???

Thanks in advance!

Changing the spring is not going to solve all your problems here...........You need an external source at the top of the gate fed via co2 or air compressor in the trunk like i am running. Just set the pressure 2-3 pis more than the boost you intend to run and the innovative will work fine. But if you run low boost on the onnovative it will spike 3-4 lbs at first. With the 35 psi spring in there you may not be able to run under 25 psi boost under any conditions.

norb actual im only putting in a 1.4 bar spring i have a 1.0 spring now

george

LIke to see your numbers now george, how did the spring work?

not yet they said like a week this sucks im probily going to the track anyways this weekend to do some shaking down

george

do u have any data rom your dyno runs logged from the fast system?

Originally posted by norbs
Changing the spring is not going to solve all your problems here...........You need an external source at the top of the gate fed via co2 or air compressor in the trunk like i am running. Just set the pressure 2-3 pis more than the boost you intend to run and the innovative will work fine. But if you run low boost on the onnovative it will spike 3-4 lbs at first. With the 35 psi spring in there you may not be able to run under 25 psi boost under any conditions.

EXACT same things happen on my car with the Innovative MSBC.

To get 20psi on a FAST datalog, I need to set the controller to 23, and it also spikes about 3psi if I'm trying to run less than 20 psi.

Could you go into some more detail about the Co2? Do you still run boost pressure to the bottom of the gate, and Co2 to the MSBC solenoids?

Back