7.76 @ 176 mph what now bitches

just to set the record straight it's NOT me with an alter ego :p Ya you can check my IP addy :cool:

I got a kick out of this part of his signature....

"...7.97 1/4 IN STREET TRIM ..."

Now THAT....is funny.:D

yup i am not kidding. the biggest baddest turbo upgrade ever a 114 getting on down in brown town . vid to come soon. keep looking io am trying to post video, all you top engine builders that build infront of the computer and all you keyboard warriors , BEWARE ther is a new sherriff in town

ONEQUIK6 and dont forget it , the baddest mamma jama in west fla possibly the nation.

All this coming from someone who didn't know the difference from an 85 block to an 87? And who wanted to return his 30k Gn back to stock???????? :confused: :confused:

All this coming from someone who didn't know the difference from an 85 block to an 87? And who wanted to return his 30k Gn back to stock???????? :confused: :confused:

I still think there are two different people logging into the account. The guy who opened the account in October and sold the turbo to return the car to stock is not the same anti social idiot who has been posting flame posts since May 15.

I still think there are two different people logging into the account. The guy who opened the account in October and sold the turbo to return the car to stock is not the same anti social idiot who has been posting flame posts since May 15.

I think you could be correct.....

You may be right Meanchicken about it being a kid or the guy has split personalities

where did the guy go? i was enjoying the comedy show!

A.j.

I dunno.

I was hoping he'd come back because I was no where near done with him after he blind side flamed me in the kill section.

Gotta give him credit for one thing.
He was ripping and flaming pretty much anyone at random....guess you could call him an Equal Opportunity Flamer....:eek:
Take that any way you want to...;)

...but in these days of political correctness, you gotta be careful to spread it around without bias.:biggrin:

yup i am not kidding. the biggest baddest turbo upgrade ever a 114 getting on down in brown town . vid to come soon. keep looking io am trying to post video, all you top engine builders that build infront of the computer and all you keyboard warriors , BEWARE ther is a new sherriff in town

ONEQUIK6 and dont forget it , the baddest mamma jama in west fla possibly the nation.

WOW this guy is an idiot!!!

I got a kick out of this part of his signature....

"...7.97 1/4 IN STREET TRIM ..."

Now THAT....is funny.:D

Please define the word "STREET TRIM"?!?!?!?!

Cause if you wanna talk street trim, TWEAKED (single turbo V6) went 7.75 @ 178, Oh, about 15+ years ago..... In HOT ROD Magizine's "Fastest Street Car Shootout"

But congrats on the 7sec pass. That's fast no matter who you are or what your running.

Please define the word "STREET TRIM"?!?!?!?!

Cause if you wanna talk street trim, TWEAKED (single turbo V6) went 7.75 @ 178, Oh, about 15+ years ago..... In HOT ROD Magizine's "Fastest Street Car Shootout"

But congrats on the 7sec pass. That's fast no matter who you are or what your running.

That was a wet dream pass he made....:rolleyes: or maybe it was his F&F car...:eek:

I dunno.

I was hoping he'd come back because I was no where near done with him after he blind side flamed me in the kill section.

Gotta give him credit for one thing.
He was ripping and flaming pretty much anyone at random....guess you could call him an Equal Opportunity Flamer....:eek:
Take that any way you want to...;)

...but in these days of political correctness, you gotta be careful to spread it around without bias.:biggrin:

Yea that was an ambush on ya, LOL....... sorry it was funny.

But what a dork........ seriously, I gave up lying like that in highskool!

:rolleyes: A.j.

You Know Whats Really Funny?tony Gomes Tso Car Ran A 7.97 @175! I Wish This Ass Would Have Been Next To Him When He Did It!!!!

Please don't vote him off yet.... IF he's real, I may have a little something for him. Let's let him post back.:biggrin: