78-88 Aftermarket T-Top Metal Trim Set-Need to sell!!

s.reef

I have a Stainless T-Top Set for 78-88 G bodys. Im listing this kit as "used" but essentially brand new. I bought the trim for a Project car, installed them and a year later I am taking the project apart. These parts have seen 0 MILES! NO Sun No Rain! Car has not been out of the garage since these parts have been installed. Please see pics, there are a few light scratches on one of the top plates and the Center piece. The retainers still have a little weatherstripping adhesive that needs to be removed. One tiny flaw is that one of the top plates has a screw hole about an inch from the standard mount hole, this must of been a manufacture error because it came that way. Thanks for looking!

KIT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PARTS:

(1) Stainless Center Rail
(1) Stainless Center Ridge Cap
LH & RH Stainless Rear Weatherstrip Retainer Strips
LH & RH Stainless Top Plates

This kit is MISSING the LH and RH Stainless Front Weatherstrip Retainer Strips!

I am a new member here, but have been a longtime member of mifbody.com and camaroz28.com...if you need references.

The kit is listed on ebay at $375 shipped. It is OBO, within reason.

78-88 REGAL GRAND NATIONAL MONTE SS STAINLESS T-TOP SET - eBay (item 330528355111 end time Feb-14-11 14:24:15 PST)

Thanks for looking!

One tiny flaw is that one of the top plates has a screw hole about an inch from the standard mount hole, this must of been a manufacture error because it came that way.

Actually that is not a flaw. NOS trim plates have the whole location in the exact same spot. We have sold over 800 kits since 2000. Never had that complaint.

Some one got a deal.