'78 Regal / '87 GN

42buickman

Okay, I'm new here. I just happen to be the Gpa that Brandyn keeps talking about. I have stumbled upon the '78 Regal and '87 GN that are in Brandyn's post. I have a '33 Buick car that someone made a pick-up out of. Unfortunately, they did a horrible job of the modification, but, the car portion of it is in beautiful condition. The motor runs great, but, most likely not the easiest vehicle to drive. So, pesky, persistent, and neat, grandson (Brandyn) talked me into changing out the motor to a GM V-6 of some sort, then, as long as I am planning on the V-6, might as well go all the way and put a GN into it. In the process of looking for a GN motor/trans, I came upon the '78 Regal and '87 GN. Well, now you know who I am, stop by sometime, right next to Metro Paving on the Rock Road.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick,com!!! :)
Thanks, hope this is a long and fruitful relationship, have some very neat and knowledgeable Turbo people on here. I'm learning more every day. Quite a change from my old Buicks, '30-'39-'42-'50-'56-'57-'66. Thanks, Gpa

Hey, old man! You left some minor details out...

I happen to be the Brandyn he's referring to.
Also, the shop is next to Metro Paving on the Rock Road...in St. Louis, MO.