You can type here any text you want

78 sport turboregal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

josh1

1978 sport turbo regal 110xxx miles interior like new 3.8 v6 turbo motor all stock car is in great shape 3000obo you can call me or text at 208.260.1694 the car is located in idaho thanks..

i put some links to some pics hope you can see them..

Attachments

• reg1.jpg
    reg1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 552
  • reg2.jpg
    reg2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 556
  • reg3.jpg
    reg3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 555
  • reg4.jpg
    reg4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 559
open to offers need to sell got a kid on the way and just need some extra cash...

This gives me flash backs of what my 78 used to look like, inside and out:biggrin: Good luck with the sale... wish I could get it, but I cant:(

well the motor startin cutin out not sure what the deal is so i was hopin a grand for it now thanks:frown:

I wish I was closer to you, would snatch it in a heartbeat:biggrin: Try putting a post in the Before Black section and see if that will help... they know more about these cars then the rest of the GN guys on here... they don`t know jack ish about B4B cars:biggrin: Make sure you explain that you already posted in the For Sale thread, but they just ignored you... otherwise they get a little pissy about For Sale adds in the board area, but your selling a '78, I know they would like to see it:biggrin: Good luck!

This would be hard to pass up. If I didn't have 4 cars I'd pay the shipping to have it brought here. It appears to be a stripper:cool: I like a good stripper;)

I pm'd you twice, intrested, just need a way to ship it to Chicago.
Let me know.

Thanks

Most people put that in the title or description so they get more hits on searches. It's a nice car for the money. I bet his buyer fell through. I've made the mistake of saying something is sold a few times:rolleyes:

Most people put that in the title or description so they get more hits on searches. It's a nice car for the money. I bet his buyer fell through. I've made the mistake of saying something is sold a few times:rolleyes:

Yeah that's what I figured. Nice clean car for the money.

Back