You can type here any text you want

79 Lesabre Sport coupe engine parting out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRBOLeSABRE

GMeister
I spun a rod bearing in this 79 turbo 3.8. Im not going to put any money into it right now. This was my daily driver. All the parts are clean and painted. Turbo has one snapped bolt on the exhaust side.New front oil pump and timing cover. Manifold has a cracked part by the distributor but has enough meat to hold down. Manifolds are great. carb is brand new. I dont want to part her out but i need a swap motor quickly. I dont know if the pevr works correctly because takeoff was a little sluggish. dont know how to test without motor running. My name is steve. Im in buffalo ny. Email me @ kingphaticus4u@hotmail.com or aim Kingphaticus

Parts avail

someone was going to buy the whole motor but couldnt come up with the money. Everything under the hood is up for sale. 90% new parts. 45k on motor, pm me or email me

hd

yes i suppose its the hd block because it has the 2 dot rods and rolled fillet crank. im going to be pulling the motor this weekend, i will post the casting numbers asap.

Back