79, preceding the gn, Sport Coupe build

I know everyone is holding their breath to find out if I got the engine back in the car today. Well exhale and catch a breath. Its in and mated to the trans, but that's it. In a few days I'll put in the starter in so I can bolt the flex plate to the converter. Engine is so tight I want to use the starter in stead of a breaker bar to turn it. Yep, you guessed it, I put the plugs in and want to do it with electricity. OK, take another deep breath and hold it for only two more weeks. Insurance is due then and I intend to have it on the road.

OK. I don't know if this is important or not but in case it is I would like to know which goes where. The cooler lines on the 350 trans I have are above one another behind the starter on the trans casing. Does it matter which one goes to the top inlet of the radiator? Thanks

Thanks hensleyt ! Where the cooler lines go in and out of the 350 trans I have are above one another behind the starter on the trans casing. Do you know which one of those holes is the pressured one to the radiator? Upper or lower? Thanks