8.5 "Vector" wheels

BooBoo231

I am selling my (2) Vector wheels. They have a custom machined insert that allows you to use the stock T centercaps(holds better than factory!). They don't have any road rash, but are obviously pretty old. I would say they are in great shape for how old they are. I am located in the Warminster Pa. area. I'm not going to ship them, cause I'm not that motivated to sell:) If you want to take a look at them feel free to give me a call. 215 206 0758. I also have a set of custom T rims from G-Body parts. They have 1'' added to the inside of the rims(rear). I have the stock front rims to go with these, and they will only be sold as a set. They are powdercoated "almost chrome." They pretty much look like silver spray paint but nicer. Haha!! I will have to check and see how much they are on Brians page....and then charge much less:) If you guys are interested shoot me an offer. I should be at kirbans open house in April. I can bring them up then to show the condition and all. Thanks!

I took pictures, and should be able to post them by wednesday. Sorry, I am not up on my picture tech:)

Do you have a picture of this machined insert for stock center caps? Sounds very interesting.

I am selling my (2) Vector wheels. They have a custom machined insert that allows you to use the stock T centercaps(holds better than factory!). They don't have any road rash, but are obviously pretty old. I would say they are in great shape for how old they are. I am located in the Warminster Pa. area. I'm not going to ship them, cause I'm not that motivated to sell:) If you want to take a look at them feel free to give me a call. 215 206 0758. I also have a set of custom T rims from G-Body parts. They have 1'' added to the inside of the rims(rear). I have the stock front rims to go with these, and they will only be sold as a set. They are powdercoated "almost chrome." They pretty much look like silver spray paint but nicer. Haha!! I will have to check and see how much they are on Brians page....and then charge much less:) If you guys are interested shoot me an offer. I should be at kirbans open house in April. I can bring them up then to show the condition and all. Thanks!

I lost the cable for my camera. I haven't been able to show any pictures except to potential buyers via my cell phone. I am not that tech savy. It was milled from a piece of AL. pipe and a lip was put on with a lathe. Very precise, and fits better than stock because its not a casting:) One of these days I will post a pic on here so everyone can bennefit from it. I am proud of how it turned out.

This could be a little money maker for you. Just sell them in sets when people order and have a waiting time of however time it takes to get them made. I'll be your first client!