You can type here any text you want

8.9 on pump gas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
21 PSI, twin HP kit 6262's, XFI, etc..

YouTube - 8.90 @ 154 NMRA Commerce,GA

One of my customers 03 Cobra. This was at the True Street event last weekend in Commerce GA. True street you drive the car 30 miles.. get back to track and cant touch car.. only air pressure. Cant open hood.. no laptop in car.. etc. This was his third pass.. his trans temps where through the roof from the first two passes and not having a cool down. Thats why the small burnout.

Look carefully.. no bar :eek: :wink:

Very nice....kinda wish I hadn't sold my 03' Cobra although it was just a high 10 car

Sent from my DROID2

I was there, and had a blast! That car moves out. I didnt see a lot of chevy vendors. Was looking to buy HP, or EFI Live to tune my LS with. I was the guy sitting with the wife, and 4 boys being very loud!

Check your

I was there, and had a blast! That car moves out. I didnt see a lot of chevy vendors. Was looking to buy HP, or EFI Live to tune my LS with. I was the guy sitting with the wife, and 4 boys being very loud!

PM's...:D

Glad to see he's got the XFI on it now. I struggled with converters to try getting that car to spool with the stock ecm and felt it was always tune related. It's hauling ass now.

Back