-8 in/out inline fuel filter advise

87gn-newbee

Running upgrade feed and return lines and looking for an inline filter and E85 capable. Looking for one to put in stock location area. Rather run a cylinder type over racetronix type. I know it has been done just rather have something that produces the least amount of bends, its pretty tight in that area. Looking for brand and options.

We used that Fram same cartridge fuel filter on a couple GN's and it came out very nice.

Bad news Dan, is the person that has pictures of the installation is gone for a week?

I found a few pics doing a search. Guess I either fab a different bracket or keep looking. No rush still have a lot to do. I'll give you a call or send a reminder next week.

Running upgrade feed and return lines and looking for an inline filter and E85 capable. Looking for one to put in stock location area. Rather run a cylinder type over racetronix type. I know it has been done just rather have something that produces the least amount of bends, its pretty tight in that area. Looking for brand and options.

This is what you are looking for
Racetronix new E85 setup

image.gif

image.jpeg

FILTER-1212B

Fuel Filter Housing, Ø61mm -12ORB, BLACK

$48.07

image.jpeg

FEM-1210

Filter Element #12, 10µ E85 Magnetic

$18.81

FPMB-1XB

Fuel Pump Bracket, 51.6mm ID, BLACK

image.jpeg

$8.96

ADF-495115B

Adapter, -12 ORB Male» -8 AN Male, AL BK

image.jpeg

$7.65

$15.30

Total Weight: 1.03kgs. Total Qty: 5

Total: $91.14

Call text or email me

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish that kit existed back in the day. I have $500 of extra fittings from experiments of my fuel system project when I did it myself.