You can type here any text you want

8 second street driven turbo SN95 Stang..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Liquid intercooled cars are not street cars unless ur driving it to 7-Eleven to buy ice....:)

Everybody has their own opinion/definition of what they consider to be a street car or at least a streetable car. Honestly Brett, I kinda agree with you I tend to like the air-air IC for a real street car, however, there are some guys driving their turbo cars on the street with Liquid ICs so it's just a preference thing.

Here's my favorite sn95. Jim's car is a 32 valve cobra 4.6 w/ a 78 mm turbo and an extremeautomatics th400. He drives it everywhere. Last summer he towed his car to the track because it's an hour + from his house. His buddy's Stang broke down so he lent him the trailer and drove home:) That was cool imo. He's been 8.8's too with his air-air and full interior including the pass. seat lol.

YouTube - JIMS SVT 98 Cobra 8 second street car

And if you want to see a crazy track and that same car....watch this lol.

YouTube - JIMSSVT 9.08@151 Hood Cam

This is the track I had my first 9 second pass. Little room for error with the nice grass strip down the middle and on the sides:eek:

Here's my favorite sn95. Jim's car is a 32 valve cobra 4.6 w/ a 78 mm turbo and an extremeautomatics th400. He drives it everywhere. Last summer he towed his car to the track because it's an hour + from his house. His buddy's Stang broke down so he lent him the trailer and drove home:) That was cool imo. He's been 8.8's too with his air-air and full interior including the pass. seat lol.

YouTube - JIMS SVT 98 Cobra 8 second street car

Yep think I posted a vid of that before or maybe Lonnie did. That is a badass car for sure!:cool:

Dusty car was streetable at one time with the liquid IC but I still would not have considered it a street car.

If you can't sit in traffic for an hour and then go WOT after traffic clears then it ain't a street car.

Maybe a streetable race car? That I can buy.....:)

Liquid intercooled cars are not street cars unless ur driving it to 7-Eleven to buy ice....:)

One bad MOFO!! That car went down the track so smooth he could of drank a Big Gulp from the 7-Eleven after shifting into high gear.

Hey, thats my car! Cool. I'm still driving it on the street! Drove it to work this week!

Turbo + air to water = FUN!

Back