800rwhp turbo cobra clone FS!

DR TORQUENSTEIN

Engine: 1999 Cobra, Built by Proline Race Engines in GA, Modular Power House
Aluminum Block
Manley Rods, Ross Pistons, Cobra Billet Crank .020 Over
Cobra Oil Pump with Billet Gears
Stock 1999 Cobra Heads: 5 Angle Valve Job, All Stainless Steel 1mm Oversize Valves
Stock Intake Ported and Polished
ARP Head Studs and Main Studs
DSS Aluminum Main Girdle
Stock Cobra Cams
Oil Catch Can
Full Accessories, Power Steering, A/C
Valve Covers/Intake Manifold Powder Coated Black Chrome

Power Adder:
Precision GTS 76mm Turbo .81 A/R Exhaust Housing
Turbonetics Newgen Wastegate
Turbonetics Godzilla Blowoff Valve
Custom Turbo Kit, Custom Headers, Custom Intercooler
Electric Greddy Boost controller
Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back Exhaust with No Cats
3.5” Down Pipe, 2.5” Exhaust
All Pipes Powercoated/Jet Hot Coated Black/Black Chrome

Suspension:
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
D&D Tubular K-member with Tubular A-Arms
Coilovers with 250# springs
Tockico 5 Way Adjustable Struts
Strange Adjustable Rear Drag Shocks
Cobra Front Brakes with Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Steeda Hardcore Lower Control Arms
Steeda Full Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Welded Torque Boxes and Axle Tubes
Steeda Subframe Connectors

Fuel System:
RC 75# injectors
CPR Polished Fuel Rails
Areomotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Areomotive Pro Series Fuel Pump
Areomotive Billet Fuel Controller, with MSD Tach Driver
Areomotive sumped tank
Return Style Fuel System
Manual High/Low Fuel Pump Override Switch (In glove box)

Drivetrain:
2-speed Powerglide Transmission
4000rpm stall dirty dog performance converter
transbrake (not hooked up at the moment
b&m ratchett shifter
custom steel lengthened (1000hp certified) driveshaft
Driveshaft Safety Loop
Solid Rear Axle
3.55 FRPP Gears, Detroit Locker Differential
Rear End Girdle
Mooser 31 Spline Axles
3” Wheel Studs Front and Rear

Others:
90MM Lightning Mass Air Sensor
MAF X-Tender
SCT 4-Position Chip
AEM Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
Raptor Shift Light
Traction Control Turned Off
Black 03 Cobra Seats
Bullitt Pedal Covers
Mach 460 Stereo with 6-CD Changer
Tined windows 20%
Billet Antenna
03 Cobra Front and Rear Bumpers/Fog Lights
03 Cobra Side Mirrors
03 Cobra Side Skirts and Side Scoops
03 Cobra Hood
03 Cobra Wheels
03 Cobra Spoiler
Nitto Rear Drag Radials
Nitto 555 Front Tires
18# pump gas low boost 640 hp 617tq
23# c-16 high boost 753hp 670tq

********Car just blew a head gasket and I don't have the money to keep this car any longer. I just bought the car and put over 6k into it. Car itself has over 50k dollars invested. My loss your gain. Still runs, but needs repair of headgaskets*************

25k FIRM. Car has 11k miles on it and only got 250 miles on it since I bought it.

Here's some pics of it.

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Price recently reduced to 22k firm!

Did water get into the oil? If so, It would be wise to get things fixed asap!!

I live in west palm florida. I did some tests on the car and found out it has 70, 80, and 90 percent leakdown on 3 cylinders. I'm going to sell it as is for 2100 FIRM or fixed for 27000 (new motor).

21k for a 99 mustang that needs a motor? Might be a nice looking car but personally I belive thats an awfull lot for any car that needs an engine!

Good luck!

who said it was a 99 mustang? it's an 04. with over 50k invested. motor just needs to be rebuilt, but I have a new motor sitting here to go in it, so why not use that?

and I meant 21k, not 2100.

1999 was the info on the motor the way I am reading it.. Clone?? NICE looking car ;)

1999 was the info on the motor the way I am reading it.. Clone?? NICE looking car ;)
correct...99 motor is a TEKSID, which is one of the strongest aluminum blocks ever made for a 4.6, aside from the aluminator block. it can easily handle over 1k rwhp without splitting, which is why everyone with boost motors uses those.

who said it was a 99 mustang? it's an 04. with over 50k invested. motor just needs to be rebuilt, but I have a new motor sitting here to go in it, so why not use that?

and I meant 21k, not 2100.
Well for starters excuse me! You are the one who Never posted the year of your car in the first place!!

All it said was: Engine 1999

and all this:
03 Cobra Side Mirrors
03 Cobra Hood
03 Cobra Wheels
03 Cobra Spoiler

SO WHO WOULD REALLY KNOW WHAT REAL YEAR IT IS??

It may be a real nice car like I said before! but the bottom line is, The nice engine with all the nice expensive internals is junk now and you have a basic stock engine to drop in it to be able to drive it but if the last engine couldn't handle the boost, the replacement one you have sitting there sure won't without having it built too. See where i'm getting at here? The new buyer will have to buy a car for $21K Not running, Then take that engine you have sitting there to someplace to have it built too so it will properly be able to support that turbo system the boost. The buyer will end up having ALOT in that car.

It is a nice looking car and i'm sure there's alot of money that went into it.
I wish you luck with the sale!

Well for starters excuse me! You are the one who Never posted the year of your car in the first place!!

All it said was: Engine 1999

and all this:
03 Cobra Side Mirrors
03 Cobra Hood
03 Cobra Wheels
03 Cobra Spoiler

SO WHO WOULD REALLY KNOW WHAT REAL YEAR IT IS??

It may be a real nice car like I said before! but the bottom line is, The nice engine with all the nice expensive internals is junk now and you have a basic stock engine to drop in it to be able to drive it but if the last engine couldn't handle the boost, the replacement one you have sitting there sure won't without having it built too. See where i'm getting at here? The new buyer will have to buy a car for $21K Not running, Then take that engine you have sitting there to someplace to have it built too so it will properly be able to support that turbo system the boost. The buyer will end up having ALOT in that car.

It is a nice looking car and i'm sure there's alot of money that went into it.
I wish you luck with the sale!
you're totally wrong. the engine I have is even better than the one that was in there. it was 10k new, and only has 1k miles on it. any mechanically inclined person could see what a deal this is. if they did the work themselves, they'd have an 04 cobra clone with 11k miles on it with a motor with 1k miles on it to throw in and call it a day.

you're totally wrong. the engine I have is even better than the one that was in there. it was 10k new, and only has 1k miles on it. any mechanically inclined person could see what a deal this is. if they did the work themselves, they'd have an 04 cobra clone with 11k miles on it with a motor with 1k miles on it to throw in and call it a day.
Here we go again!! MORE INFORMATION YOU HAPPEN TO LEAVE OUT AND THAT MAKES ME TOTALLY WRONG? :rolleyes:

HEY! NEXT TIME POST "ALL" THE INFOMATION ON THE CAR SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS!!!! :rolleyes:

Every time iv'e posted I drew another answer out of you:
1). First it was the actual year of the car that you never posted!
2). Next it was that you had a spare engine to go with it! (also orriginally never mentioned in the main post or that it was even built up)
3). Then you say finally that it's even better than the other motor with only 1k miles!

YOUR the one making this a guessing game! Not me! :rolleyes:

Here we go again!! MORE INFORMATION YOU HAPPEN TO LEAVE OUT AND THAT MAKES ME TOTALLY WRONG? :rolleyes:

HEY! NEXT TIME POST "ALL" THE INFOMATION ON THE CAR SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS!!!! :rolleyes:

Every time iv'e posted I drew another answer out of you:
1). First it was the actual year of the car that you never posted!
2). Next it was that you had a spare engine to go with it! (also orriginally never mentioned in the main post or that it was even built up)
3). Then you say finally that it's even better than the other motor with only 1k miles!

YOUR the one making this a guessing game! Not me! :rolleyes:
I didn't leave **** out...if someone wants the car running, they get it for 1 price. If they want it broken for substantially less and can fix it themselves and save 6 grand, more power to them. If you're not interested, please move on from this thread, you're wasting my time.

Exactly

I didn't leave **** out...if someone wants the car running, they get it for 1 price. If they want it broken for substantially less and can fix it themselves and save 6 grand, more power to them. If you're not interested, please move on from this thread, you're wasting my time.

I feel the same way. If the car for sale does not seem like a good deal for you then move on. Quit polluting the thread. This guy is not a moron. Very well known for having some bad a$$ cars. I know someone who bought a blown up car for 10 grand and then put more $ in it rebuilding it because of all the high dollar parts that were in the car and could not be had for double that. In the end it is buyer beware and do your homework. Try building a turbo buick that will put down 800 whp and also have it a street car. Stage II with everything that goes along with it will cost you upwards of $35,000.00 Just calling it how I see it.:eek:

thanks wes. I think all-in-all the guy was trying to help me, but didn't go about it the right way (pm). Anyhow...if it were up to me, I would keep this car. I mean I already have the motor to go right in it, and all the tools, just don't have the money to keep up with the payments and the location to work on it, and the patience. I have a great local tuner that could tune it for me after I swap motors and get it done, then I could rebuild the motor that was in it and sell it for profit, but it's a whole lot of work that I don't have time for.