You can type here any text you want

81-83 solid tail lamps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Whe you say solid, do you mean without the trim down the middle? Cuz i have a passenger light on one of my cars with no trim. No idea where it came from but if thats what your looking for ive got it.

I have it but the guy put electrical tape on the light to look like trim so that will have to be cleaned off. I'll go take a pic or 2

The trim is all in tack as is the light. Has the usual little nicks you can kind of see some in the 1'st and last pic in the middle of the light. Other than that, its good. Let me know if you want it and what you want to pay for it. Sorry for the bad pics but its dark outside!!

Attachments

• shit 001.jpg
    shit 001.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 45
  • shit 002.jpg
    shit 002.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 45
  • shit 003.jpg
    shit 003.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 45
  • shit 004.jpg
    shit 004.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 45
  • shit 005.jpg
    shit 005.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
in the middle of the red lense is that a crack or the adhesive from the emblem that used to be there

There are no cracks. Just small nicks. Pay for shipping and its your's. Im not going to need it. I have enough stuff layin aroun. Ide rather see it go to good use. lemme know!!

I have a set of smooth tail lamps. They have been painted with the the blackout paint though. One has the regal emblem on it. Interested in painted ones? Im looking of pics of them on my car.

Im not sure if it removable. Click on the link to my T below and the last pic will give you an idea of what they look like on a car. You have too look hard to see the regal. I will take some pics tomorrow and send them to you.

I'll take the solid taillight. hpw much for shipping to 28001?
Conrad

I lied the re is no emblem. But it looks like one was removed. Small nicks in pic 5. Yellow line in pic 2 looks like a surface scratch. I don't think its a crack. white lines are from me trying to clean them. (I don't do windows well either). Runs on the clear sides are visable.
Parts1001.jpg

Parts1002.jpg

Parts1003.jpg

Parts1004.jpg

Thoes are the same little nicks in mine. Guess there was an emblem there too. I'll get that shipping quote. Cant be more than $25 bucks so if you want to paypal me, tdigs@hotmail.com i'll get it out asap. Thanks.

I've got an NOS RH tail light lense. I just put a bunch of stuff on Ebay tonight with more to come. I paid $75 for it, just cleaning things out-I'll go back and put a Buy It now for that and you can get it for that if you want it. -Jabin

$75!! i think i'll put mine on there since no one wants it. I cleaned it up and took some more pics. Looks pretty good.

Attachments

• shit 001.jpg
    shit 001.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9
  • shit 002.jpg
    shit 002.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 9
  • shit 003.jpg
    shit 003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
  • shit 004.jpg
    shit 004.jpg