You can type here any text you want

82 Plymouth Turismo 2.2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad Zeidler

Most of these cars have been used up and thrown away. This one was about to be used as a parts car. That's why I originally bought it last year, then realized I couldn't bring myself to scrap it out. 83K miles, I have put many new parts into it. Complete brake system-calipers,rotors(upgraded to Shelby Charger front brakes), lines, hoses,parking cables, gas lines, the usual tune-up stuff, rebuilt carb, and way more than I can continue. After the cleanup you'll see it turned out looking real nice. The outside is pretty decent, has a little rust on the pass. side. The biggest problem was that it had rusted out floors. I spent many ours cutting out and replacing the floors. It was fun driving it this past summer when gas was $4 a gallon instead of my truck. Got lots of comments like(that sure brings back some memories). $1500/offer. cell#612-708-8015 I'll get some pics up later, the website isn't letting me post any attachments right now.

Looks like attachments are disabled in this section.. probably to keep bandwidth down.

Create a photobucket acct.. upload them there, then past the ** address for each photo here.

That should work

I love my 2.2 chryslers. Here's my little weapon.

DCVINGPICS
[/URL][/IMG]

It's been a while since I posted an update, kinda put on the back burner for a while. I had to rethink some of it. The pulley was too big as was the inlet neck I first made. Also the 5 speed I installed turned out to be junk and it took me a while to find another. A fellow turbododge member had one with 3.85 final drive gears(should be interesting). The one I first put in the car had 3.05 gears so It should get up and move. It idles fine at about 700 now and makes 6-7 pounds boost. Still can't post pics in this section so go to the cardomain link. Also, I'm going to ask $2,000/offer since I also put in a new clutch and some more stuff while I was at it.

Back