You can type here any text you want

82 Sport Coupe ?'s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My84Type

Looking for info on the 82 Sport Coupe.
Where is the best place to get info on options?
I do not have the RPO codes.
Trying to authenticate what I'm working on.

Any help would be appreciated. Mike

You can find a lot of info in the Stephen Dove's series of guides. I've lost count but I know there are a least three maybe four books out there. Try Postons. Dont waste your time with Kirbans. They dont have a clue what a carb turbo is.

The car I'm working on has a bench seat and resembles the interior of a Limited. This car also has a landau top.
I have never even seen an 82 until this one.
Maybe someone Knows the car? It was bought off e-bay about a week ago from Wisconsin. It is Maroon and Silver.
Just starting to research so I can get it done right. Mike

A lot of SCs came with the Limited interior and vinyl tops as those were both options. Try looking under the front seats to see if there is a build sheet hog ringed or stuffed under the cushions. I find quite a few of them there. There is also an exterior trim build sheet that might be tucked up between the hood pad and the hood. Also the interior and roof trim codes will be on the cowl tag.

Eric - Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can find and I'll post what I find.
Thanks again Mike- Gettin cold in Nebraska

1G4AK473XXXXXXXX

On a '82 SC, the 5th digit will be a "K" (sport coupe) and the 8th will be a "3" (3.8 turbo).

Back