You can type here any text you want

82 TRSC badging

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADAZZV6

Slippery When Boosted
What is the correct badging for a 1982 Turbo Regal Sport Coupe?

My car had the "Grand National" and "Sport Coupe" badges on each fender. I checked the B4Black web page, but couldn't tell.

I am thinking it is supposed to be "Turbo Charged" with "Sport Coupe" below it. Or should I have "T Type"?

What goes on the trunk? Grill?

The fender should have Sport Coupe with a V6 logo below. Like this, except Sport Coupe where T Type is:
ttype6.jpg

The decklid will have Sport Coupe on the left side. The grille will have a Regal emblem on the lower driver's side.
gnscx2.gif

I thought the 82 only used the word Sport Coupe on the fenders with out the turbo-6 emblem? Didn't the turbo-6 on the fender start in 1983?

Someone apparently added some badging to mine. I also have a GN badge on the dash plate. Did anything originally go there?

I haven't had much luck finding the "Power 6" emblems. They must be rare.

Since this is a clone and a driver it really doesn't matter. I might go with the slanted "T Type" or "Turbo Charged" from a T-Riv with the "Sport Coupe" under it. I guess whatever I get a good deal on. Only the B4Black enthusiast would really know the difference.

Thanx for the clarification.

Back