You can type here any text you want

83 carb turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Well remember the weird boost problems ive been having,Problem solved. I purcahsed a grand nash dual exhaust up in north jersey.(thanks miknick).
Car imediatly hits like 9 1/2 lbs instantly.The original olds muffler had it choked up.It is fun to drive even when it wasnt boosting that much now i cant keep it parked;).Thanks everyone who helped out.Now i have to get a video up of it burning out.:eek:

Hell yeah! Just get rid of the cat and keep the mufflers. Or did you already? Either way, can't wait to see a video:cool:

X2. Now if only you would send me some Hoggie rolls. LOL I do miss them and a cheesesteak once in a while.

My right rear tire is bald allready;) but im gonna post a burnout video soon.

Steakum is availave down here but it's just not the same, if you know what I mean. You need to get rid of the peg leg and see what it'll do.

Steakum is availave down here but it's just not the same, if you know what I mean. You need to get rid of the peg leg and see what it'll do.

Next project is that rear what do u thinkl it is 7.5 26 spline?

Check the for sale section and see what's there. You might find a good deal. I saw a 7.5 with posi for $200 and I don't think it sold.

Well remember the weird boost problems ive been having,Problem solved. I purcahsed a grand nash dual exhaust up in north jersey.(thanks miknick).
Car imediatly hits like 9 1/2 lbs instantly.The original olds muffler had it choked up.It is fun to drive even when it wasnt boosting that much now i cant keep it parked;).Thanks everyone who helped out.Now i have to get a video up of it burning out.:eek:

Not to take credit for it, but I did mention in that thread that the turbo cars require a cat back exhaust.

The stock mufflers for the n/a cars really choke the cars down from what I noticed on mine when I had it. I could just imagine what it was like on a turbo car

The stock mufflers for the n/a cars really choke the cars down from what I noticed on mine when I had it. I could just imagine what it was like on a turbo car

It had so much back pressure it could not boost.lol that was a 25 year old na muff:eek: ller The rust inside was on a massive scale.I thre the whole systemn in my neihbors junk collection truck

Back