You can type here any text you want

83 Malibu Wagoon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Spring is here! Getting the wagon out of storage this weekend. Plans include an ignition upgrade to a Cruz 12-1 trigger and a fresh fuel filter.
5C313C1B-9991-4BBC-B156-25C97BB9F4D5.png

We'll have the Turbo Wagooon down at Bowling Green. Stop over and say Hi by the Turbo Farm crew.
I think you guys were pitted right next to me last year . Are you guys going to pit in the same spot , because I have a 20x30 tent in the same place this year .

I think you guys were pitted right next to me last year . Are you guys going to pit in the same spot , because I have a 20x30 tent in the same place this year .
We’ll be in the same general vicinity. Next year we’re gonna pony up the $ for one of the tents!

The 20x30 was just shy of $700 . They set up on Tuesday . I called Bowling Green tent rental directly in February and put down a deposit . Austin is the guy to talk to .

Avoided a coolant catastrophe yesterday! We took the wagon to the sleepy hollow car show, popped the hood and found the radiator had developed a hernia!

EF337E61-6ADA-4AA0-B39E-4705EC8BE926.jpeg

Lol I wanted to squeeze it & poke at it! But instead we cooled it off, ran to advance auto and picked up some rubber caps to replace the stupid little balloon!
Chinese junk. The radiator came with that crap installed and it’s obviously not “functional”

On a side note the kid & her wagon won a 1st place in the 80 & up Chevy class. She was happy!

That's a nice little hometown show. I stopped by and checked it out on my way to 4th festivities. Congrats.

Back