You can type here any text you want

83 Regal T-Type FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What is the negitives about the car?

I am looking on the map and seeing how far you are from Virginia Beach, Va

1. The transmission cable broke last year. Needs replaced.
2. There is an exhaust leak somewhere that causes a hissing sound when the car runs (it doesn't make the sound all the time)
3. Turbo gauge and clock (in the dash) are not functioning. The turbo is functioning.
4. The molding between the rear bumper and body are cracked in the back but I have the replacement molding in the garage (it just needs painted and my dad was planning on doing that soon)

This car has been in my family for almost 20 years. My brother bought it in 1993 and I bought it from him in 96 or 97. It sits in my parents garage and I have not personally driven it in years (partly because I was overseas for a few years) but my dad drives it 3 or 4 times a summer and he as made 2 hour trips in the car without any problems. It is never in rain or snow and is always covered in the garage. The car is very nice for being 27 years old and anytime I take it to a car show I get lots of compliments on it.

It is a 9 hour drive from Virginia Beach to Canton.

I will keep in touch....................

I retire from one job and looking at getting another. If it pans out and the car is still in your driveway/garage I will be contacting you and driving up with my truck and trailer.

Jim

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. Let me think about it more over the weekend.

I have a question. How much did it cost you to drop that LS1 in the car? I really like that setup.

Back