You can type here any text you want

83 T Type Found!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Found an 83 T Type limited. The vin ckecks out as an original 3.8 turbo car. Has rust on the frame rails behind the rear wheels and the doors and quarters are shot. It also has I think an olds v8 in it now. The int is slightly faded but in really good shape for its age. What do you guys think its worth?? I actually have a carbed turbo motor I could throw in it to bring it back to OEM specs. Any info would be appreciated. ---Keith

Well if it helps I know of one (83' T Type) about 45 min from me 100% all factory runs and drives like a charm just needs a little body work. He wants $1,500 for it I'm sure it can be had for $1,200... Hope that helps they are sweet cars if you like TR's but the value just is not there like the IC cars.

As a gague.I know of a local 83 T-type.....,T-top,bucket seat/well optionedin mint condition ,low miles,all origional .The owner said he would not sell it for under 10,000.oo. That may be the high water mark for a non IC turbo regal.Good luck ,Don;)

I bougt my rusto-mod for 500 but I had to go get it outside of KC. Long drive and I'm still trying to find parts for it. Since it's not original I'd offer as low as you can. 200?

this 83 T-type in my avatar was 300.oo with no title.It had the complete drivetrain but was missing the hood, doors, bumpers, fenders and trunk lid.One cool thing is the DOD(department of defence)sticker on the windsheild:cool:83's are COOL

I picked my black and silver '83 T-Type with 27,000 miles, no rust, siezed calipers, dried out vac lines and belts, rotted exhaust and dried out interior (with T-Tops), factory turbo 3.8 engine completely stock for $FREE. The BEST price!!

Currently in the process of cloning an '82 GN. Why not? The paint scheme is different from other GN's, the motor is the same, rims are the same, T-Tops and interior is the same. All I need is the '82 GN grille which I've already acquired and the lower valance which I've been eyeballing one on the net.

It'll still be a T-Type, it'll just resemble the '82 GN.:wink:

Back