You can type here any text you want

83 turbo hot hair setup with carb

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
I know this is crazy but i figured i ask for opinions on this,im about to install this setup in an 84 olds cutlass supreme.First up i have a stock v6 block out of an 84 regal with 32,028 original miles.I was wondering what type of cam i should put in this motor to replace the stock cam,and also where could i get a vacuum advance even fire distributor,will an odd fire work?
Im not trying to race the car all out. I just want a driver once in a while and be able to smoke a few ricer's here and there sometimes ;)
Heres the parts i have so far.
83 turbo setup with all the parts and brackets complete.
holley 850 carb
th2004r bq trans out of an 84 turbo
I have a complete 83 regal posi rear also that will fit right in the olds.I know there is alot to consider here but i allready had this setup in an 82 regal that my brother smashed for me a while back the car was bad ass too, at least at that time i thought that.At the time i really did not know much about cams so im thinking of sprucing this up this time around to let it breath more.I plan on snapping pics and posting them here so everyone can see the progress ,it is gonna be crazy but please bear with me .

What happened to the feedback carb? You might want to post this in the before black section so they can help you straighten this out.

feedback carb,Yeah i still have it but it is computer controlled:( so i figured i get away with the holley run it rich..

Back