84 85 stock airclener assy, 86 87 accelerator cable, 86 87 p/s pump,86 87 stock adj wastegate

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
84 85 stock aircleaner assy as pictured with thru bolt, k&n filter, plastic elbow. $60 shipped
86 87 accelerator cable $35 shipped
86 87 p/s pump with lines, pulley looks a little rough. $40 shipped
86 87 stock adjustable wastegate $35 shipped.
paypal addy is greg260z@yahoo.com add 3% or pay as gift and pm me your shipping addy. Thanks
Greg
014 (3).JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!igE4uwy)I9oBOWt+kBJig~~60_12.jpg
008 (7).JPG
008.JPG

My name is john I've been a respectful follower of ur craigslist and tb posts im converting a car from hot air and having trouble finding right power steering Alternator tensioner etc...i can come to u i live in mesquite tx just need to know what's available and how much

how much of the conversion stuff do you have? Just so you know it will be cheaper just to buy a i/c motor than all the nickle and dime pieces you would need to convert. Off the top of my head i have for a 86 87 is the power steering pump and the fuel feed line from the tank to the front crossmember as they are different from the 84 85 to 86 87.

Got all upper intake turbo exhaust wireharness em coil...we are gonna have hell w the serepentine system, i prob need to see a stock setup again but time is the enemy. But on the power steering pulley and line for the fuel ill take it...my brother despite the lack of motivation is a damn good mechanic and he has built him a 4 door cutlass with a carbed 78 regal motor that he fuel injected and used a holset turbo off the duramax but used a fwd intake...thnx again sir

Got all upper intake turbo exhaust wireharness em coil...we are gonna have hell w the serepentine system, i prob need to see a stock setup again but time is the enemy. But on the power steering pulley and line for the fuel ill take it...my brother despite the lack of motivation is a damn good mechanic and he has built him a 4 door cutlass with a carbed 78 regal motor that he fuel injected and used a holset turbo off the duramax but used a fwd intake...thnx again sir
pm'd you