You can type here any text you want

84-87 GN Body Parts F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

2-rear GN bumpers complete $100 each

Pair of super clean rot free solid GN doors complete w/windows & powers $400 for the pair will not spilt up

Pass side door from a black limited w/chrome solid $150

GN taillights $60 a pair

2-GN trunklids complete w/GN spoilers & end pieces soild $200 each

will not ship large items must be picked up :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Sorry guys no pics i several sets of taillights all in the basic same condition great for a driver not for a show car :cool: same goes for the doors and trunklids no matter what all these parts will need to be painted to match your cars these are some clean rot free examples that have been sitting in my shop awhile not really much to take pics of :)

Thanks Jim

I'm a bit too far to pick up, but if you'd hold the doors till bowling green, i'll pick them up there, if that's possible. Are you dead set on not shipping?

You will ship the tail lights right? Would you possibly sell me just a drivers side tail light?

VERY interested in door. I'm in VA, and will send employee up to pick up. Need a pass. side door, do you have one that has good paint? What chrome does the "T" have on it? just the sill is chrome, right? Or, is there a chrome strip at the bottom of door? If I must buy both doors, then I guess I can. I have a GN with OEM paint, electric windows, power locks. I already have found a nice mirror, oem paint, are you including this with doors?

Scott
804-285-0777
8:00-5:00

Vsix said:
Sorry guys no pics i several sets of taillights all in the basic same condition great for a driver not for a show car :cool: same goes for the doors and trunklids no matter what all these parts will need to be painted to match your cars these are some clean rot free examples that have been sitting in my shop awhile not really much to take pics of :)

Thanks Jim

So, even with wet-sanding and polishing, the doors still would need to be re-painted? Why, is the paint gone? Bad scratches or something? I am the wax-master. If there is paint, it can be brought back to life.

Yes i will ship the taillights :)

The paint on the single door is dull and original and not coming back to life on the lower part of the door is a few holes from the factory chrome trim all the limiteds have this :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Back