You can type here any text you want

84 Gn Great Condition

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rhinospeed84

No Good Ideas
Do to being in the military and constantly moving around I have decided that I must sell my baby. Over all this car is in excellent condition. the BODY is almost perfect, no dings dents or rust anywhere the paint is only 4 months old and is near perfect the only flaw being on the edge of the pass door where it hit a shopping cart. there ar two small spots that should be easy to fix. the interior is nice, it has the LS INTERIOR with no rips or holes in the leather, on the pass seat there is a small hole in the tan fabric, and at the top of the back seat some of the leather and cloth have seperated, some of the panels have a chalky feel and would need to be replaced for show quality. the is an alpine stereo and speakers (Concert Sound). There is a couple areas that need to be fixed. The power locks don't work and neither does the cruise control, the drivers door lock wont work from the outside I think it will free up with some charcoal, also the shifter handle needs to be replaced. the ENGINE runs great with just under 90,000 miles. It is comlpletly stock, there is however an oil smell under heavy excelleration due to the turbo needing a rebuild. The transmission is in excellent condition, I just had it pulled apart to replace the governor. please feel free to ask any questions. 9500 I currently live in Jacksonville NC.

Huh

Well guess I have no choice but to keep her, I can't seem to get upset by this :D .......

This sux

I am getting ready to go to a new squadron and will probobly be deploying shortly afterword, I'd really rather no leave this car sitting for 10+ months 8,500

Back