84 monte to 231 turbo

HTML:
Hello all, 

I am glad to see that others have done the 231 Turbo into a Monte carlo. Of course, the MC's came with a 231 Turbo option from the factory so I knew it was possible.

Say what??? option from the fac? no it didnt.:confused:

1980 and 1981 the turbo Buick V6 was most most certainly an option on Monte Carlos. I have several pieces here from a few I have found in my salvage yard excursions.

ok, I was thinking of the 86-87 gn motor being an option in the 86-88 mc. so you are saying the 80/81 mc had the carb turbo option???

I remember when people used to put a second scoop on the passenger side to make it "look" symmetrical.... excpt the angle was different :eek:

bringing up the past

Ok I am need of some help in another change over can anyone tell me the changes need to the c100 block to make it work?lost some of my notes there has been talk of published notes on this conversion can someone lead me in the right direction?or maybe get some notes on this from someone.Thanks

Ok I am need of some help in another change over can anyone tell me the changes need to the c100 block to make it work?lost some of my notes there has been talk of published notes on this conversion can someone lead me in the right direction?or maybe get some notes on this from someone.Thanks

Sent a print to your email. :)