84 parts

nickd2689

Hi everyone im parting out my 84 red regal if anyone needs parts. The following parts are gone: steering column/wheel, hood, decklid, radio bezel, engine, ecm/harness trans. Will update as parts go.

Im in southeast michigan, macomb county. Sorry i thought i added that. Rt side mirror is now gone.

Rear and speedometer are available.

Rear spoilers, front bumper fillers, side marker lights, headlights, front clip are all gone.

Met with Nick this weekend. Wow. Very nice man! Had l I ts of good stuff. Was very willing to deal with me the kids and all. Invited us in and was very kind. He accepted a check from me after the atm locked my card for being put of town.
Thanx

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just wanted to let anyone who deals with boosted-para know your dealing with a honest man. I sold some parts off my regal to him and have gotten alot of advice/input on parts/value. This is a good guy to do business with-a man of his word. Thanks j.d., its been a privilege.

Mass airflow, engine harness, and injector harness are gone. Still have alot left; front quarters, chrome bumpers, interior panels, seats, engine accessories and brackets, engine and trans are still up for grabs since buyer backed out, differential (is not posi unfortionately) t33c turbo with less than 800 miles, 42.5 injectors, ecu, poston prom chip, walbro 340 fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator. And much more!!! All performance upgrades have less than 800 miles on them.

Front calipers, turbo heat shields, alternator bracket, egr solenoid & bracket, and coolant tubes are sold.

Turbo, injectors, chip, regulator, pump, and hotwire kit sold. Buyer on engine/trans fell through so those are still available.

No t tops but the only parts ive sold are the steering column and door panels. Have everything else including 60/40 power seats. Interior is red.

Ok, I should have done a better job reading the description.
GLWS.

Mass airflow, engine harness, and injector harness are gone. Still have alot left; front quarters, chrome bumpers, interior panels, seats, engine accessories and brackets, engine and trans are still up for grabs since buyer backed out, differential (is not posi unfortionately) t33c turbo with less than 800 miles, 42.5 injectors, ecu, poston prom chip, walbro 340 fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator. And much more!!! All performance upgrades have less than 800 miles on them.

Driver seat motor and track assembly?