You can type here any text you want

84 T type GN Roller Has T Tops and Posi!!! Drag car??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
I have for sale a 1984 T Type roller. I was planning on making a twin turbo V8 car out of it but that is not going to happen any time soon. I has tons of good parts on it. Grill, Posi rear end, t tops, burgundy interior, didgital dash and so on. The fenders are real clean and the doors are pretty clean as well but they have some rust. The body does have some rust in it and the floors are soft in a few spots and the quarters have some rust as well. It would make a great drag car or use it for parts. It has to go. I was thinking around $2000.00 for the asking price. I will get some pics first thing in the morning. I do have the motor and tran for this car but there are some pieces missing from it. It is located in Leland Illinois 60531. Please if you are interested let me know. Thanks for looking!

Im interested. Can I get some pics, especially of the rust, and what other parts are going to be included?

Here are a few pics!

I snapped these real quick. You get the idea pretty much. The frame is real solid and there are tons of great parts on this car. I think it would make a grea V8 car or a good project?

Attachments

• IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 229
Afew more!!

A few more pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 219
Email with needs!!

I may just part out car. I would perfer to sell whole. Email with what you need!!! Thanks

???

I would have to check into the shipping on that! How much are you looking to spend??

it depends on what the gear ratio is and if it is posi, I am really trying to get one with 3:73 but if u give me a good price i'll take a 3:42

Back