You can type here any text you want

84 Z28 Ho

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDave

RIP DAVE
Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
84 Z28 HO, $5,000
One owner, 105,000 miles
Excellent condition inside and out
Excellent running condition, original powertrain
All original (except wheels pictured and B&M Mega shifter). Original wheels are included in sale.
No rust, never wrecked or damaged.
New T-top backbone and weather stripping
New headliner and sail panels
Custom fit car cover included
Car has been garaged it's entire life

Pictures at:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/570504747qGlyUV

Nice car. Condition of paint? is it original? Is the interior tan or silver? hard to tell from pic.

Nice car. Condition of paint? is it original? Is the interior tan or silver? hard to tell from pic.

Paint is original and near perfect. I think I counted a total of about 3 stone nicks on the car.
Interior is silver.

Looks like a good deal on a clean car.

Good Luck on the sale, shouldn't take long.

I'm going over to tell the neighbor. Looking for his son.
Well a car for him..:biggrin:

I added a few more pictures in the photo link that's in my post #2. Shows the only known nicks on the car, and a picture of one of the headlight areas where there was a set of louvers mounted that left some small holes (both headlight areas)

Wanted to give my Buick buds first crack at it. Next week it goes to the thirdgen site.

Guy's Iv'e personally seen this car in person and drove in it also and it drives as nice as it looks. It's going to be hard to find a car that compares in condition to this car! Being a One owner, NEVER smoked in, Always Garage kept, Never modded, Ice cold Air!!! and still has the original rims sitting in plastic in his garage this is the cleanest third gen camaro iv'e seen in a VERY long time..

Anything that Dave ownes is always taken care of very, very well. I Highly encourage seeing this car in person to appreciate it as pics don't really do this car justus.

Scot W.

If you can get it to me in Raleigh,NC for 4500.00 I will take it. You can keep the wheels that are on it also. I just want the stock ones.

Still available! One minor thing I should point out. After recharging the A/C I've noticed that it wont hold a charge. I'm assuming a seal leak since the car doesn't get much use over the years.

The price can be negotiated accordingly.

TurboDave- OK to pass on a potential lead/buyer for you on a motorcycle board I frequent? Looks like a great car for what you are asking for it!

To the top.

Score of 1-10

Body/chassis integrity/absence of rust------10

Original paint------9.9

Interior------8.5

Powertrain------9.9<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Back