You can type here any text you want

85/87 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Killa-Cotton

87' GN hardtop with 86k original miles - never wrecked - carfax certified - clear title in hand

Price: $9000 firm

THE GOOD
The body is an 85' Grand National professionally converted to an 87' with 52k mile drivetrain and interior, wheels, etc.
Strait body with no rust, Black of course with 1 year old paint, stock engine, new turbo, rebuilt trans, aluminum rad, 160º thermo, posi rear, new shocks, crome ic pipes and rad support, custom chip (new), fuel pump (new), K&N filter, 3 pillar gauges, CD player, 2 1/2" exhaust with flowmasters. Runs and drives great

THE BAD
Upper fabric on the door panels a little worn ( not bad )
Passenger window is slow

I will get some more pics up asap. It's been raining every day here and I don't get it out it the rain much.

Danny Henson
Plastic Fusion Inc.
PH #256-746-1238
Fax #256-852-0388
800-356-1480 Ext. 238
PIC2.jpg

I have seen this car in person.It is very nice,especially for 8k...WOW! :eek:

Bump for a nice one...

Danny,this is Hubcap..... :cool:

Oh yeah,i still have your flashlight... :biggrin:

Now taking offers. I need to sell this car ASAP. I hate to do it but i need the money. Here's your chance to steal it.

i have to say that is a great deal on a nice gn , im sure it wont last long. best of luck on the sale.

Yeah, I'll miss it, I got alot of pics and I know the guy that bought it so I'll get to see it from time to time. :(

Back