You can type here any text you want

85 Buick Grand Natioanl F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am considering selling my 85 Grand National so that hopefully I can get an 86 or an 87 GN. It has a little over 100k on it but the true mileage is unknown because the speedometer cable was broken for some time and being my only car to drive I drove it for about 6 months before I could get the parts to fix it. It drives and runs strongs and the tranny shifts smooth. Doesnt seem to burn oil but it does have the common rear main leak. The body is straight with the only damage being a dent right below the drivers side wheel well. No rust except for light surface rust where the paint is chipped. It does need paint because it has one of those cheap Macco paint jobs on it. It has an aftermarket sunroof that currently does not work but it sounds like its just off its track. The interior needs work. It needs new carpet and the seats are torn, but they have the slip on look alike seat covers from Jax seat covers so they look ok. In the last few months I have replaced the cracked dash with a good one, as well as a put in a near mint center console. It currently doesnt have a headliner but I have new material and will be redoing it here in about a weeks time. With a new paint job and some work on the interior you could have a great looking car. I would like to get $5000 for it OBO. I can take pics of what ever you would like and email them to you. If you are interested please post here, email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks for looking

Dusty

Back