You can type here any text you want

85' GN w/55k converted to 87' setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xXch0dyXx

The car sat in a barn for 12 years before i got ahold of it. All the little maintenance has been done on the car from it sitting. I got the car from a buddy who was the one that bought it from an older man with the
barn.
The fuel tank has been replaced, fuel pump was replaced, tranny fluid emptied and replaced along with a trans-go shift kit.
It has :

-gbodyparts 3" SS dp
-rjc powerplate
-fuel pump rewire
-36# injectors and chip
-rebuilt ported stock turbo
-3.5" maf tube with LS1 maf
-maf translator
-12" powerstack filter
-dual A-pillar gauge pod with boost and knock gauges
-new hooker exhaust
-dutt neck (new not installed)

Stereo does not work(its a stock dual knob), i had the ac pulled out of the car, its got an olds 442 radiator, almost brand new weld draglites with nittos on back and skinnies up front, im sure im missing some little things.

Can send pics to interested partys, i will try to get them up later today or 2morrow. The car has absolutely no rust, and only one ding from a little girl falling off her bike on the rear passenger side, smaller than a normal door ding. The interior is all good with the exception of the famous headliner needing redone. The paint is 20+ years old, so it isnt perfect but i still get compliments whenever i go out

Selling solely because i just purchased a new house and would like a nice cushion to sit on. Im just GI to see what offers i get but i know what i would take for the car, if its less than that i will just keep it (i know i hate when people dont post prices too)

to clarify, just the a/c condensor taken out and the a/c pulley delete were done, not the complete system taken out with a block off on the firewall

If anybody has soem input on what they feel this is worth, you can shoot me a pm even if your not interested. Ive seen the 85's go from 7-11 grand, so i just want to test the waters

I also have ALL of the original 85' parts incase somebody wants it converted back to stock. This still has the 85' engine in it, but it was converted, i have gotten questions about if the entire engine was swapped, and no it was not.

Thanx
Cody

im located in Ft Wayne, IN

if your asking about the GS, it ran strong, very strong, but i then demodded to pay the car off, and bought a GN :biggrin:

but i am itching to turbo it again...

0804061804a.jpg

0804061803a.jpg

0804061802a.jpg

0804061802.jpg

Back