You can type here any text you want

85' GN with cold motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

King Hardhead

I bought this car about 7 months ago, and was going for a cold air setup. Since then, I bought a bike and have no time for this project. I am looking to sell this local, but can meet up if it is under 150 miles. Diesel is too damn expensive.

The 85 comes with the following:
The car as seen in the pictures.
85 stock motor (completely disassembled)
Rebuilt short block with heads (for a hot air)
87 complete motor with 69K miles on it.
87 ECU and harness
Stock tranny

What the car needs to be complete
Front and rear fillers
Driveshaft
Torque converter
Window seals

The only 'cancer' spots on the car is the driver's door at the bottom front and back. The passenger's fender also has a crease in it. The car is in desperate need of paint as well. It has been stored in my garage since I bought it, and the previous owner's garage as well.

I am looking for $4,200.00 for the entire setup. I may split the 87 motor, harness, and ECU if I find a buyer for the car first. Shoot me an PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• Buick1.jpg
    Buick1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 509
  • Buick2.jpg
    Buick2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 512
  • Buick3.jpg
    Buick3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 507
  • Buick4.jpg
    Buick4.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 508
Bump

I also have been getting quite a few PMs on the cold air setup. Just to clarify, I am not looking to seperate the 87 drivetrain from the overall setup at this time. It would be nice to sell the motor, as it is taking up valuable space in the garage, but I think that this car will sell better with the 87 drivetrain.

Back