You can type here any text you want

85 GN Won't start need Advice PLEASE!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nhrabill

Full of Hot Air
Hello all,

OK Here is the situation, I have a stock 85 GN 67,000 miles. Was running great this past September before I left for honeymoon I come back won't start for anything.

1) I Checked for spark at the plug wires ---- PLenty of spark

2) I Pulled the fuel pressure regulator off and was doused with gasoline. It is getting fuel fine

3) I Replaced battery checked every electrical connection under the hood fixed a few frayed wires and double cheked the rest.

I am piss poor right now unemployed for last 6 months I need to get car running so I can sell her (Breaking my heart).

I do not have any sort of scanner to test computer the only people I know that has them charges a fortune . I heard a lot of talk about crank sensors going bad Is this a possibility??

I can tear a v8 apart and put it back together blindfolded only using my toes. But I am somewhat lost on the 85 engine I tore the engine apart this past July cause timing gear went redid heads and cleaned it all up she was running great!!!

Any advice ? Help?? or comments will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Bill
NHRABill@Yahoo.com

Thanks for the heads up it seems like I have to do something I will give it a try, And thank you to all out there that share this information.

Bill

Back