85 Lesabre Coupe Hybrid

CTX-SLPR

I know the early LeSabre Sport Coupes had turbos and despite the size of the car, its still not huge. Here's what I'm thinking.
85 Lesabre Coupe with the turbo 4.1 I'm building, freshened TH200-4R out of the Lesabre. Now the kicker, WH1 paint scheme, TTD's, and black out certain areas. Seems really simple or am I missing something besides overlooking the cheesey interior?

Thanks,

here's what I think it would look like

Attachments

• 85 le sabre wh-1sm.jpg
    85 le sabre wh-1sm.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 143
HEY THAT LOOKS COOL, I HAVE A LA SABRE MYSELF AND AM TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF BOLTING IN A CRATE 502, BUT BEFORE i GO THAT ROUTE I'M GONNA HAVE TO BOLT UP SOME 9C1 SPINDLES AND ROTORS JUST TO STOP THIS BEAST! IT CURRENTLY WEIGHTS IN AT 4200 LBS, SO I AM CURIOUS HOW A SMALLER TURBO MOTOR WILL WORK OUT?

GN's can weigh that much, add an Al radiator, a 200lb lighter motor and some other choice weight savings and you can get it down to around 3900 or 4000lbs. Still a lot but not horendously so. I think these cars make better cruisers than terrors anyway. Probably not going to do this one but going to do a '65 Riviera with the same engine.