You can type here any text you want

85 limited & 86 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1baad6

Im selling my 1985 limited,I just bought this car from a fellow board member approx a month ago,Im in the process of building a new house and Im getting some unexpected costs so this car must go,most of you seen the add on this car its the 1985 limited chestnut with a carbed 3.8 turbo motor,the car runs very strong and needs some carb work to be perfect, as you all know this car ran 13.50 @ 100mph with this setup,but to sweeten the deal I will throw in a 1986 t-type with complete motor trans drivetrain,new gas tank/sendingunit,and some other goodies that I have laying around,so if someone wanted to do a efi swap everything would be there,asking 3700.00 takes all,any questions call me at 313-363-8556 or pm me.I will get some updated pics of both cars asap.....

Quite tempting indeed!

And now I've actually got the dough to start making offers. So it feels even better!

Again, how much for the T-Type itself?

Car is already pretty much stripped nothing really left to take pics of other than parts....sorry:frown:

Can a moderator please remove both cars,the 85 has been sold and the 86 is just parts.....

Back