You can type here any text you want

85 regal t-type turbo 2000 firm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thutch

okay if it dont sell this week ill just put it in the body shop and paint it for another grand i will replace all yhe fillers and have it painted i get good prices at a body shop here are some new pictures,this car runs and drives excellent except for the brakes,the power master unit looks new when i had a brake line replaced i dont think they bled it right sometimes it has brakes i drove it today it runs and shifts good the body is in good shape has a couple surface
spots that i sanded and primered,it does have the posi rear end.and its original.it vhas eibach lowering springs and kyb shocks.the valve cover gaskets are leaking but i have them along with ac delco plugs and wires,original coil springs,vacuum boost set up.i will help with shipping
but prefer it to be picked up also has new ac delco battery.this car has bench seat a/c roll up windows,no tilt no readr defog.included is a picture of my 86 cutty that was just painted 4 months ago at ungers auto body.the t-type is in much better shape the cutty required rust repair.for more pictures check out my other post 1985 t-type no options 2200.for questions call me at 203-675-5329 or leave a message.

Attachments

• cars for sale 049.jpg
    cars for sale 049.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 172
  • cars for sale 050.jpg
    cars for sale 050.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 174
  • cars for sale 051.jpg
    cars for sale 051.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 172
  • cars for sale 052.jpg
    cars for sale 052.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 173
  • cars for sale 055.jpg
    cars for sale 055.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 172
p.s there is no rot on or in both doors or quarters,there was chips with surface rust that i sanded.good glass,this is and easy project.i will trade it and some cash for and 86 or 87 t-type or grand national.

Attachments

• cars for sale 053.jpg
    cars for sale 053.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 168
  • cars for sale 039.jpg
    cars for sale 039.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 170
Back