You can type here any text you want

85 Regal T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85regalt

Im trying to sell my 85 Regal T-Type. I've had the car for about 3 or 4 months and i have no room for it anymore, (other projects have priority) the car is in very good shape. it has 77k miles, it has had a somewhat recent re-paint job it is black and not a very high quality job, but it is good for a driver. there is one small ding above the drivers side door handle. The front seats have been re-upholstered along with the door panels. The interior was converted at some point to a full GN interior. It has a new TCC solenoid, tranny filter, fuel filter, and filler panels. The car has centerline telstar rims, i also have 3 of the 4 stock rims/tires. im looking to get 4500 obo for the car with both sets of wheels/tires, or 4100 obo with the stockers+1 roller. the car is located in placerville, ca and it is currently somgged and registered with a clear california title. call me or email me at chrisangelich@comcast.net or (530)-417-5827
thanks,
chris

Attachments

• 85GN 004 (Small).jpg
    85GN 004 (Small).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 85GN_003__Small_[1].JPG
    85GN_003__Small_[1].JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 309
  • MVC_012S[1].JPG
    MVC_012S[1].JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 311
  • MVC_016S[1].JPG
    MVC_016S[1].JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 270
  • MVC_018S[1].JPG
    MVC_018S[1].JPG
    148 KB · Views: 254
the car is located in placerville, ca about 45 minutes away from sacramento.
thanks,
chris

hey PHANTASM sorry for the delay, i forgot about the post. the car was originally a cali. car, then it went to arizona, now it is back in california near sacramento. if interested i really need to get rid of it so im asking 4200 obo for everything, both sets of rims, etc.
thanks,
chris

Would the car make the trip back to Kansas without blowing up? I am interested but the car would need to drive back here. I cant offord the have it shipped at this time and buy the car. Also if you have anymore shots of it let me know you can send them to me at mike@mrbuick.com thanks

ttt still for sale, im moving to wyoming at the end of march to go to school. i need someone to buy it!!!!! shoot me an offer.

Thats a smoking deal but I dont have all the money right now since i just dropped $2500 down for tie down straps..... :confused:

i really don't want to cut loose with it for that low, but i really need the thing gone.

If I can swing all the sales in my favor for the tiedowns or the repro stuff in the next 30 days I would like to work it out and get it. If I cant sell a pile of stuff I cant make it happen. Its been eating at me for about a week now and Im starting to plot and plan so I can sneek it in around the wife!!! :eek: Thats not a good thing...... :D

Did I ask if it could be driven back from CA to KS??

ok, well keep me posted. i don't remember if you asked or not, but i don't think it would have a problem driving out there.
thanks,
chris

85regalt said:
ok, well keep me posted. i don't remember if you asked or not, but i don't think it would have a problem driving out there.
thanks,
chris
I could always take you to the airport with a flight back to home....... :wink:

normally i would be all for that, but im working 6 days a week right now to save up as much as i can for the move to wyoming. i'll be going to wyotech and the classes are 7am to 4:30 pm mon-fri so there won't be much time for me to have a job over there.

Back