You can type here any text you want

85 T Type Moonroof - Rusty $1800 MAINE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BADAZZV6

Slippery When Boosted
I was going to make this a driver, but it has rust issues beyond what I want to deal with. It is a 85 T Type moonroof car, black paint with burgandy interior, blackout trim, bucket seats with floor shift, digital dash. 100% stock except previous owner threaded the waste gate rod.

The Bad:
Both lower quarters, both door bottoms and the floorboard seams are punky, body brace above rear end is punky. Many chips in paint, but body is very straight.

What it Needs:
Needs a turbo, gastank, has cracked drivers exhaust manifold, broken drivers head light bezel, needs headliner, burgandy interior is faded, horn ring is broken, Power Master does not work (I converted it to Vacuum Brakes), the moonroof works nice but the roof seal is deteriorated, digital dash does not display MPH or trip miles (have not tried to fix it).

The Good:
Engine runs good, Rebuilt Trans (previous owner says it chirps the tires), 8.5 non posi, nice blackout & chrome grill, rear GN spoiler, good frame, good fenders and turbo hood, good stock exhaust system, aside from a couple of minor trim/interior pieces missing the car is complete.

$1800 takes it, I just want it gone. If it doesn't sell, I will donate many pieces to my 82 TR Clone and part the rest.

I have it unthawing in the garage............let me know what pictures are desired and I'll take them after the snow melts. I won't be home during daylight hours for the next 7 days, so all pix will have to be in my garage under flouresent lights.

I need a snowmobile trailer to haul my Yamaha Apex, will consider trading up or down for a nice 2 place enclosed trailer that will hold two of the newer style sleds. I also might consider a 4x4 chevy truck that will take a State of Maine Inspection sticker to haul it with.

Here are some pics...........
85TType021.jpg

85TType022.jpg

85TType020.jpg

85TType007.jpg

85TType003.jpg

85TType028.jpg

85TType027.jpg

85TType026.jpg

85TType024.jpg

85TType014.jpg

Back