85 T-type rolling chassis

turbov6nick

Gray metallic 85 T-type, no motor or tranny. Everything else is there.
The car has the following options:
PW, PL, Cruise, Tilt, power driver seat, bucket seats with console shifter, rear defrost, Hard top, G-80 posi, blackout package.

Comes with LOTS of extras: (all installed unless otherwise stated)
87 Grille; New boxed LCAs with HR Parts bushings; 3" downpipe with test pipe and dump for stock elbow (not installed); dual 3" midpipe (not installed); two airbags with lines (not installed); vac brakes for conversion (powermaster is currently on the car and works fine); Griffin aluminum radiator; drive shaft loop (not installed); brand new springs all the way around; new shocks in front; 3-way adjustables in the rear; fresh rear-end grease witn GM additive; nice Centerline Telstars with new rubber (Nitto Drag Radials out back - 275-50-15)

Car has some rust, most notably on the roof along the drip rails above the side windows. It is surface only, and can be repaired. The car lives in the garage, and will until sold. It also needs a new headliner and new A-arm bushings. The interior is in great shape, no rips or tears, and dash is even nice. I have many pictures that can be emailed upon request. Perfect project car or weekend racer (that's what I used it for), but I have other plans for the drivetrain.
$2,000.00 OBO. I'm open to offers and will gladly answer any questions. Car is located in Knoxville, TN zip is 37918.
Feel free to call me 865-661-0677
email at nickpeterson@comcast.net
Car is also advertised locally.

Edit: the downpipe is for an intercooled motor. Also the car has had the heater box removed, and a blockoff plate installed on the firewall in its place.
Thanks!

I already bought the car :D The wheels w/new Nitto DR's, newly boxed LCA's, new springs & shocks, 3" downpipe & dump tube, & other parts will be for sale when it arrives too.