You can type here any text you want

85 ttype wh1 intercooled

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
1985 buick regal ttype has 200k on the digital speedo. Trans replaced by previous owner less than 60k ago, trans slips between shifts under hard acceleration but shifts very firm normal driving. Engine is original short block 20 bolt pan with 110+ lbs on compression test done within 1k ago when i did the valve springs. Interior is the dark grey no cracks in dash, has digital dash and touch screen (dont know what the correct name is for it)heat and a/c unit. It has the upgraded seats like the lear seats that has the part behind the knees that can be moved in or out. Seats are grey cloth and all in excellent shape except driver is a little worn on seat back side where you would scrape the seat to get in and out. power windows/locks. remote pass mirror control. Ttops tinted dark to keep sun from coming in. Wh1 black and grey designer series paint which has the ussual cracking. Car is 99% rust free, there is a rust spot on driver lower corner door about 3 inches dia. No rust in floor boards or trunk. Still has aluminum drums on the rear. Ok now for a list of what has been done. The car was stock from the guy i bought it from and he owned it since 87 and gave me a book of reciepts that he had maintained the car from dealers. Here we go:
* New stock timing chain, cam and crank sprocket, cam button all from gm parts dealer.
* New timing cover and front seal and oil pump with plate.
* New fiberglass bumper fillers front and rear
* heavy duty front trans cooler
* front frame braces 3 under front end and 2 under the hood
* camaro front springs and cargo rear springs with bilsteins in all 4 corners
* Dual rear air bags
* gnx wheel flares and fender vents
* camaro ac delco factory cd player upgrade ( so it looks stock)
* After market steering wheel
* Dual full a pillar pods with vac/ boost gauge and digital a/f gauge
* dual ttop pod with digital rpm and fuel psi gauges
* dual center console pod with mech oil and water temp gauges
* pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
* concert sound speakers in doors
* outer door window seals
* Tinted windows
* rear seat braces
* black trunk kit
* stay down liscense plate door
* 340 fuel pump with hot wire
* adj billet fuel psi regulator
* comp cam 980 valve springs
* turbo motion v2 intake
* front mount i/c
* 50lb injectors from racetronix
* fresh te44 with about 1k miles on it
* Ported exh elbow with bigger puck
* 3 inch downpipe
* postons performance headers and crossover
* atr uppipe
* 14 inch K&N cone filter
* turbo tweak 93 octane chip
* thicker rad
* electric fan
* Hooker cat back exh with test pipe
* 87 ecm and ignition upgrade
I have 14 various temp sensors wired into the car for monitoring different things such as intercooler in and out, throttle body inlet, eng compartment temp, maf sensor ait temp, intake runner temp plus others. The only things wrong with it to be a daily driver is the right front a arm bushing is almost gone because of the downpipe melting it other than that it is very dependable. To be race ready it would need the trans slipping fixed. I am asking 8k obo for it. I am in the DFW TX area Let me know. I will get more pics this week, email me for certian pics or ?s. greg2637@sbcglobal.net
Greg
Go here for pic as this site says my pic is too big http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52231

The list of things done has been done within the last 5000 miles, they way i wrote it made it seem like it was done before i bought it which was over 3 years ago. Thanks
Greg

Back