You can type here any text you want

85 with 87 stuff

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I bought this car to toss a big hp motor into then wound up finding a 87 GN that has good paint I'm going to use instead.

Has 87 interior including digital dash, pretty nice seats only 1 maybe 1/2 inch split in the passenger front seat. lots of good t-top trim and such. remote mirrors both work. tight column.

No engine but ac / most brackets/intake parts and such in trunk. hydro boost is complete with pump and lines still hooked up.
verified original 8.5 G80 posi rear is in the car and

unknown trans condition but is complete with car. has test pipe and y pipe under car no tailpipes or gas tank.

87 GN wheels ok for a driver or cores no visible dents or heavy rust all caps included.

Car has NO rust in the floors, none in the frame, None under the t-tops NONE
Hood is in great shape but shocks are shot,fenders are rust free. doors have the usual in the seams / corners starting to blow out. (power windows/locks doors)
trunk has the complete spoiler setup in good shape.

so basically a parts car or toss a mean engine in street beater or racer. I would defiantly use it for that and was about to until a 87 with shiny paint turned up.

$1,600 non neg. as it sits or I will be parting in a week or so if its not gone.

Car is in Pa 17329 zip with clear title thats clean. If your close I can deliver it for $2.00 a mile within 100 miles but Must be paid Up front for car / delivery. please ask questions or request pics if you need them. I don't want to fart around with this forever needs to be gone before it starts snowing and crap.

Attachments

• front 85.JPG
    front 85.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 151
  • back 8587.JPG
    back 8587.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 151
  • dash 8587.JPG
    dash 8587.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 154
  • seats 8587.JPG
    seats 8587.JPG